TZ Medical and Battle for the Bridge are excited to host the Battle for the Bridge Golf Tournament! We will be playing this year’s event at Sandelie Golf Course on Saturday, September 8, 2018
Registration and practice areas will open at 11:30 AM. Shotgun start at 1:15 PM.
- Single Golfer: $125.00
- Team of 4: $425.00
Sign-Up Prices are $100 for individuals and $350 for Foursomes (plus registration fees). Prices are valid until September 1st, when they will increase to $125 for individuals and $425 for Foursomes. We have limited spaces available. Sign up today!
As always, proceeds will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Oregon.
Golf Tournament Details
Style: Scramble Style Golf Tournament
Where: Sandelie Golf Course: 28333 SW Mountain Rd, West Linn, OR 97068
- Registration and practice areas will open at 11:30 AM.
- Raffle Winner for Long Put Contest for $2,500 on Hole 9
- Shotgun start at 1:10 PM
After Party Held at Sandelie West (1 mile away)
- 3030 SW Advance Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Event Awards & Prizes
- After Event BBQ
- Happy Gilmore Style Putting Contest (yes, with a hockey stick)
Pricing: Individual $125 or Team of Four $450 (All funds from registration go to CF).
Dress/Attire: Completely casual in that T-Shirts/Tanks/Shorts are OK; However, shoes must either be golf or tennis shoes.
Individual Hole Contests:
- Hole 2: Women’s Long Drive
- Hole 3: Men’s Long Drive
- Hole 4: Women’s KP
- Hole 8: Hole In One Contest to Win a Car provided exclusively by Wilsonville Chevrolet!
- Hole 9: Entertainment provided by Charity Golf International!
- Hole 13: Men’s KP
- Hole 9 Pre Tournament: Raffle Winner for traditional Long Putting contest to Win $2,500.
- After Event BBQ and Happy Gilmore Style Putting Contest (yes, with a hockey stick)
- Craft Beer Served By Ancestry Brewing
Interested in Sponsoring?
We’re still looking for Hole Sponsors ($250) for this golf tournament to help us reach our 2018 Goal of $25,000. Your tax deductible donation for hole sponsorships will contribute to the larger fund which will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Oregon. Larger sponsorships are available for those who wish to contribute to the event operating costs etc. Sponsorship Options will be found here.