Battle for the Bridge would like to thank Barkdusters for their support to fight Cystic Fibrosis! Barkdusters will be sponsoring hole number 1 at our charity tournament and 100% of the funds from this sponsorship will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Oregon for research for a cure. Thank you Barkdusters for your generous donation!
We will be playing this year’s tournament (brought to you by TZ Medical) at Sandelie Golf Course on Saturday, September 8, 2018. This will be a fun event for our Rival Lion and Pioneer Alumni and Non-Alumni Supporters who wish to help cure Cystic Fibrosis.Registration and practice areas will open at 11:30 AM. Shotgun start at 1:00 PMSign-Up Prices are $100 for individuals and $350 for Foursomes (plus registration fees). Prices are valid until August 1st, when they will increase.
Golf Tournament Details
- Style: Scramble Style Golf Tournament
- Where: Sandelie Golf Course: 28333 SW Mountain Rd, West Linn, OR 97068
- Start times: Registration and practice areas will open at 11:30 AM. Shotgun start at 1:00 PM
- Pricing: Individual $100 or Team of Four $350 (All funds from registration go to CF).
- Dress/Attire: Completely casual in that T-Shirts/Tanks/Shorts are OK; However, shoes must either be golf or tennis shoes.
- Individual Hole Contests:
- Hole 2: Women’s Long Drive
- Hole 3: Men’s Long Drive
- Hole 4: Women’s KP
- Hole 8: Hole In One Contest to Win a Car
- Hole 13: Men’s KP
- Hole TBD: Raffle Winner for traditional Long Putting contest to Win $2,500.
- Hole TBD: Happy Gilmore Style Putting Contest (yes, with a hockey stick)
- After Event: Helicopter Ball Drop, BBQ, and Silent Auction
- Craft Beer Served By Ancestry Brewing
Interested in Sponsoring?
We’re still looking for Hole Sponsors ($250) for this golf tournament to help us reach our 2018 Goal of $25,000. Your tax deductible donation for hole sponsorships will contribute to the larger fund which will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Oregon. Larger sponsorships are available for those who wish to contribute to the event operating costs etc. Sponsorship Options will be found here.